- A Mom – not sure if a good one, amazing one, or a lady that should have stuck with cats.
- A Business Owner powered by a dream fueled by elbow grease
- A Giver even when there’s only crumbs left to give. Want some crumbs?
- A Maker of Lists and organizer of all things, stuffs and jigamabobs.
- A Knowledge Hoarder binging on blogs, books, courses and FB group discussions.
- A Full-time Traveler that stays inside a lot and doesn’t give travel tips, maybe should be called a full time “insider”
- A Hollywood Hippie making my own toothpaste while wearing killer heels.
- A Teacher filling clown sized shoes that let’s you grade yourself
- A Skeptical Buddha
- A Frumpy Fashionista
- A Closet Oprah
And a woman wholeheartedly dedicated to designing the best life for herself and teaching others to do the same.
Hi. My name is Tanya Marie Figueras Kraisingr
(It's a Mexican/Czech Thing)
I lived the hustle. Busy, worked hard, climbed the ladder. I put off regular life until someday.
Then I found myself a widow at age 25 and realized there might not be a later.
It was time to make the wisest investment with my time and energy.
It was time to tie ambition with self care, Progress with Purpose and Focus with Sanity. It’s time to do less, better.
Now I’ve been office free since 2005 and enjoy a life of full time travel and adventure with my family. Stick with me and learn the ropes to build your business, avoid burnout, and design the life you want.
You Don't Have to Take My Word for It
I am very grateful for having the opportunity to have worked with Tanya.
From helping my understanding with marketing myself through her channels into implementing my own, Tanya was instrumental in helping understand and create my brand within music and entertainment. From her grass root knowledge onto corporate connections, she has played a vital role in helping me achieve a level I never thought I could! Thanks so much Tanya!
Owner, Dissenter Stage Productions Australia
She understands the nuances of being an entrepreneur and what it takes to get a business off the ground. She looks not only at the business but also at you and your personal hurdles and potential road blocks. Her organization, grass roots know how, and knowledge of the health, wellness and fitness industry is thorough and always current.
Owner, Lean Body Fit Camp
For any young company that seeks a mentor who isn’t afraid to get down in the trenches, I highly recommend Tanya. She gets things done: on time, under budget, and with a lot of laughs thrown in for good measure.
Branding & Content Designer
I worked in corporate marketing for 16 years with companies like Nestle, Whole Foods and Million dollar start ups to struggling artists and solopreneurs. From National campaigns to local businesses I’ve help build brands of all shapes and sizes.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- National Field Marketing
- Protocols & Processes
- Strategy & Project Planning
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Copywriting for Conversion
- Sales Funnels
- Course Creation
- Customer Relationship Management
- CPG-Natural Products Industry
Training & Certifications
- Certified Small Business Consultant (AASBC)
- Certified Social Media Marketing
- Certified Facebook Advertising
- Content Development
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Empowerment Coach
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
- Certified Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner
- Certified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Coach
- Certified Group Life Coach
- Certified Inbound Marketing
- Ayurvedic Medicine Training, Ayurvedic Natural Health Center, India
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai University, China
- Tai Chi, Meditation, Qi Gong, Kung Fu Certificate, Shaolin Temple, China
- Personal, Sports & Child Nutrition Certificate, Shaw Academy, Ireland